? 想和我去喝兩杯嗎?Do you like to have a drink with me?
同類表達 Would you like to drink with me?
對話 A: Do you like to have a drink with us? 想和我們?nèi)ズ葍杀瓎幔?/p>
B: I'd love to. But I have some work to do. 我很想去,但是我還有一些工作要做。
? 這是酒單,請慢慢看。Here is the drink list. Please take your time.
對話 A: Here is the drink list. Please take your time. 這是酒單,請慢慢看。
B: Thank you. 謝謝。
? 先生,您要喝些什么?What would you like to drink, sir?
對話 A: What would you like to drink, sir? 先生,您要喝些什么?
B: I can hardly decide what to drink. 我實在是難以決定該喝些什么。
? 我建議您試一下雞尾酒。I suggest you have a taste of cocktail.
對話 A: I suggest you have a taste of cocktail. 我建議您試一下雞尾酒。
B: That's a good idea.好主意。
? 再給我一杯一樣的。Make it two.
對話 A: Anything I can do for you? 您還需要什么嗎?
B: Make it two. 再給我一杯一樣的。
? 請來杯摻水的威士忌。One whiskey with water, please.
對話 A: What kind of drink do you prefer? 您想要哪種飲品?
B: One whiskey with water, please. 請來杯摻水的威士忌。
? 您要雞尾酒還是要威士忌加冰?Would you like to have cocktail or whiskey on the rocks?
對話 A: Would you like to have cocktail or whiskey on the rocks? 您要雞尾酒還是要威士忌加冰?
B: Cocktail, please. 請給我雞尾酒。
? 我們要什么小吃呢?What kind of snacks should we have?
對話 A: What kind of snacks should we have? 我們要什么小吃呢?
B: I'd like some potato chips. How about you? 我想要一些薯條,你呢?
C: I don't want any. 我不需要了。
? 我給你倒杯酒。I'll pour you a glass of wine.
對話 A: I'll pour you a glass of wine. 我給你倒杯酒。
B: No, thanks. I can't drink any more. 不用了,謝謝。我不能再喝了。
? 這種威士忌挺烈。This whiskey is strong.
同類表達 The taste of wine is very thin. 酒味很淡。
對話 A: Drink slowly. This whisky is strong. 慢點喝,這種威士忌挺烈。
B: Heard you. 知道了。