Baymax, destroy.
大白,干掉他。
My programing prevents me from injuring a human being.
我的程序設定不允許我傷害人類。
Not anymore.
不再是了。
Hiro, this is not what...
小宏,這不是...
Do it, Baymax! Destroy him!
去吧,大白!干掉他!
No! Stop, Baymax!
不!住手,大白!
No, stop! He's getting away!
不,快放手!他要跑了!
My healthcare protocol has been violated.
我違反了程序設定的健康協(xié)議。
I regret any distress I may have caused.
很抱歉對你們造成了傷害。
How could you do that? I had him!
你們怎么能這樣?我都抓住他了!
What you just did, we never signed up for.
你剛剛做的事,我們可沒事先說好。
We said we'd catch the guy.
我們只說好抓住他。
That's it.
僅此而已。
I never should have let you help me!
我就不該讓你們幫我!
Baymax, find Callaghan.
大白,定位卡拉翰。
My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
我的強化版掃描儀已被破壞。
Wings.
展開雙翼。
Hiro, this isn't part of the plan.
小宏,這不是計劃的一部分。
Fly!
起飛!
Hiro!
小宏!