https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/你喜歡雷雨天氣嗎.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論天氣,
一年四季的天氣都不一樣,你喜歡雷雨天氣嗎
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey how are you?
你好嗎?
B: Fine and you?
我很好,你呢?
A: Fine thanks. I have a topic for you.
我也很好,謝謝。我想問你個問題。
B: OK.
好。
A: I think it's a really, what do you think of the weather? Do you like this kind of like really changing weather, thunderstorms.
你認為天氣怎么樣?你喜歡這種多變的天氣嗎,喜歡雷雨天氣嗎?
B: Actually not that much.
不太喜歡。
A: No?
不喜歡?
B: No. I don't like the things like this every day raining.
不喜歡。我不喜歡這種下雨天。
A: Yeah, it's kind of annoying.
對,有點惱人。
B: The combination of rain plus humidity plus hot, I don't like it.
下雨再加上潮濕,我不喜歡這種天氣。
A: Yeah, for me it's really difficult to get used to it because for me rain means winter and cold weather and having, you know if it's raining I'm going to get my umbrella and my coat, my scarf and everything.
對,我很難適應這種天氣,因為下雨對我來說就像冬天一樣,如果下雨,我就要拿雨傘,穿上大衣,圍上圍巾。
B: And it will be cold of course.
當然也會很冷。
A: Yeah, of course. But sometimes it just rains and it's really hot. You're wearing flip-flops so I don't know it is, at least now it's not a matter if I like it or not, it's I'm not used to it and I don't really know what to wear when it's raining.
沒錯。不過有時下雨也會很熱。要穿夾腳拖鞋,不過現(xiàn)在這不是我喜不喜歡這種天氣的問題,而是我無法適應,我不知道下雨時要穿什么。
B: That's right. It's like summer clothes and rain doesn't go at all.
沒錯。下雨的時候不適合穿夏天的衣服。
A: Yeah, it doesn't go together.
對,不適合。
B: No, no, no and another thing that bores me a little is, I mean in Argentina if it rains one day, it's one day and maybe it will rain again in one week but every day raining is kind of too much.
還有一件令我煩心的事,在阿根廷,如果下雨只會下一天,一周內可能會再次下雨,不過每天都下雨太煩人了。
A: Yeah.
對。
B: I need to wash my clothes.
我要洗衣服。
A: Exactly. I have the same problem. I have exactly the same problem.
沒錯。我也有同樣的問題。我和你有同樣的問題。