今天的這段對話,在討論喜好,
你是更喜歡狗還是貓?更喜歡夏天還是冬天
來聽今天的講解:
A: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.
好,基斯,我想問你些關(guān)于喜好的問題。
B: OK.
好的。
A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
你是更喜歡狗還是貓?
B: Dogs.
狗。
A: Because?
為什么呢?
B: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.
是因為他們其實是很友善的朋友。而貓有些離群。
A: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
那你是更喜歡夏天還是冬天?
B: Oh, summer, definitely.
哦,一定是夏天。
A: Yeah, why?
哦,為什么呢?
B: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.
恩,因為東京的冬天有點干還多云。就那么地令人愉快了。
A: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?
好的。那你是一個早起還是晚起的人?
B: Night person, all the way.
晚起的人,一直都是。
A: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?
好的。你早上會有起床氣嗎?
B: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.
不,我早上通常是睡著的。
A: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?
那你是更喜歡日本菜還是西餐?
B: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.
恩,在日本當然是吃日本料理了,因為壽司簡直太好吃了。