https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/有緊急事務需要處理能否推遲會議的時間.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論推遲會議,
有緊急事務需要處理,能否推遲會議的時間
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hello, Samantha speaking.
你好,我是薩曼莎。
B: Hi, Samantha. This is Angela calling.
嗨,薩曼莎,我是安吉拉。
A: Oh, hi Angela, what's up?
嗨,安琪拉,有什么事嗎?
B: I'm just calling about our meeting today. I wonder is it possible to reschedule our appointment in the afternoon? I have a bit of an emergency that I need to take care of.
我打電話問關于今天的會議,我想是否有可能再重新安排下午的安排呢?我有一些緊急事務需要處理。
A: Let me see. It shouldn't be too much of a problem.
我看看。應該不會有太大的問題。
B: I'm really sorry. I hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much. It's just this thing came up and...
真的很抱歉,希望不會給您造成太多的不便,只是這件事發(fā)生太突然了。
A: Angela, you know what, I can't make it to our meeting either. Why don't we postpone it to tomorrow afternoon at the same time?
你知道嗎,安琪拉,我也不能出席我們的會議。為何我們不能把會議推遲到明天同一時間呢?
B: Sounds great. See you tomorrow.
聽起來不錯,明天見。
C: Angela, Angela, look up. See that lady over there who is trying on a red leather jacket? Isn't that Samantha?
看,安琪拉,快看那位正在試穿紅色皮夾克的女生,那不是薩曼莎嗎?
B: What? No wonder she told me she couldn't make it to the meeting. Oh no, I think she saw me.
什么?難怪她告訴我不能參加會議。哦,不,我想她看到我了。