it might be my head in a basket. 那將是我的頭在籃內
And not my gentle son. 也不能是我的好兒子
The mere sight of him 見到他的面
would only encourage an enemy to take over the whole country. 會激勵敵人奪國
So whom do I send? 我該派誰呢?
Whom do I send? 我該派誰呢?
I’m dreaming. 我在做夢?
Yes, you are. 對 你在做夢
And you must wake. 你一定要醒來
I don’t want to wake. 我不想醒來
I want to stay here with you. 我想陪著你
And I with you... 我會陪著你
but you must wake now. 但你現(xiàn)在一定要清醒
Wake up, William. 醒來吧 威廉
Wake up. 醒來
William, wake up, wake up. 威廉 醒來
William! 威廉!
A royal entourage comes! 有皇室的使者來到
Flying banners of truce! 舉著白旗
And the standards of Longshanks himself! 代表長腿本人
I am the princess of Wales. 我是威爾士王妃
I come as the king’s servant and with his authority. 我是代表國王的欽差大臣
To do what? 做什么呢?
To discuss the king’s proposals. 討論他的提議
Will you speak with a woman? 你愿意與婦人交談嗎?
I understand you have recently been given the rank of knight. 我知道您最近受爵位
I have been given nothing. 我什么都沒得到
God makes men what they are. 天生我才必有用
Did God make you the sacker of peaceful cities? 上天讓你的才能去掠奪城市?
The executioner of the king’s nephew, 處決國王外甥
my husband’s own cousin? 我丈夫的表弟?
York was the staging point for every invasion of my country, 約克是攻掠我國時的踏板
and that royal cousin hanged innocent Scots, 那位王室表弟吊死了無辜百姓
even women and children from the city walls. 連婦孺也不放過
Well, Longshanks did far worse 長腿上次攻占城市時的更狠
You ask your king to his face. 你當面去問你的國王
Ask him. 去問他
You see if his eyes can convince you of the truth. 看他的眼神能否用真相說服你