and l... 而我…
l am at the center...of the center. 我成了樞紐中的樞紐
This is all Javed brother’s. 這都是札威的地盤
Javed Khan? 札威康?
The gangster from our slum? You work for him? 貧民窟黑幫老大?你替他工作?
Who else do you think would save us from Maman’s guys, huh? 不然誰從馬曼手中救我們出來?
Come on. 拜托
What do you do for him? 你替他做什么?
Anything he asks. 全聽他吩咐
He’s coming. 他要來了
You need to go now. 你快走
Take my card. 這是我的名片
What for? 要干嘛?
You think l’m gonna let you out of my sights again, huh? 你以為我會再讓你跑掉?
You stay with me now, younger brother. 你搬來跟我住吧
Now go, my place. 去我住的地方
Salim, where is Latika? 薩林,拉蒂卡呢?
Still? 還在想她?
She’s gone, brother. 她走了
Long gone. 早就走了
Now go. 快去吧
Go to my place. 去我住的地方
Okay, l’ll be right there. 好,我馬上過去
愿主原諒我,我知道我有罪
愿主原諒我,我知道我有罪
Let’s go. 走吧
You forgot it. 你忘了這個
l am the new cook from the agency. A thousand apologies. 我是新來的廚師,真是對不起
Brother. 老哥
l am so late for the Memsaab. 遲到了這么久
Just a minute. 等一下
Excuse me... 不好意思
Excuse me... 不好意思
there’s nothing about any cook. 沒人要請廚師
There is a dishwasher being delivered. 倒是有人要送洗碗機來
Do you know anything about that? 你知道這件事嗎?
l am your dishwasher. 老哥,我就是人力洗碗機
Jamal... 杰默…
look at you. 瞧瞧你
l found you... 我找到你了
l found you... 我找到你了