17.Departure
17.分別
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
Good-bye!
再見!
Good-bye! and be sure to drop us a line if ever you're in Paris.
再見了!如果你來巴黎千萬給我們寫封信。
Good-bye and remember to give us a ring if ever you're in our way.
再見了,如果你順道經過我們這兒,別忘了給我們打個電話。
Good-bye and see you again next time you're here.
再見了,下次你來這里是再見。
Good-bye then, and all the very best.
那么再見了,祝愿你萬事如意。
Good-bye and thank you for all you've done for me.
再見了,謝謝你為我做的一切。
I hope everything goes well.
希望萬事順利。
I'll look forward to seeing you next time. Good-bye for now.
盼望下次再見你。再會了。
I'm really going to miss you.
我真的會想念你的。
It's been really nice knowing you.
認識你真好。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Bye for now!
現在再見了!
Give my love to your daughter.
向你女兒問好。
Remember me to your family.
向你全家問好。
See you.
再見!
Take care. Bye!
多保重。再見!
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I look forward to seeing you again soon. Goodbye.
我盼望不久再見到您。再見。
I'd like to say goodbye to you all.
我想向你們大家告別了。
Please give my best regards to your family.
請向你們全家致意。
Remember to drop me a line.
記住給我寫封短信。
Remember to look me up if ever you're here.
如果你來此地,別忘了來看看我。