I plan to go on a tour to Australia.
出門旅游我比較喜歡跟旅行團。
When traveling,I prefer package tour.
我們單獨去還是跟團去?
Shall we go alone or as a part of group?
我們明天游巴黎吧。
Let's tour Paris tomorrow.
我們還是乘順流而下吧。
We'd better take a boat trip down the river.
給我一張城市導游圖好嗎?
Could I have a city map please?
請問,旅游資訊服務中心在哪?
Excuse me,where's the tourist information center?
我想?yún)⒓訌V州一日游。
I'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around Guangzhou.
你們有什么觀光團?
What kind of tours do you have?
全程旅游要花多少時間?
How long does the tour take?
旅游費用是多少?
What's the cost of the tour?
包午餐嗎?
Does that include lunch?
能否給我們介紹一下旅行線路?
Could you show us the journey itineraries?
我想請一位說漢語的導游。
I'd like a Chiness-speaking guide.
一天要多少錢?
How much is it a day?
有觀光巴士嗎?
Are there any sightseeing buses?
有什么名勝古跡嗎?
Are there any place of historical interest?
這有什么風景點嗎?
Are there any scenic spots here?
這個地方以什么出名?
What's this place famous for?
你可以給我們推薦一些景點嗎?
Could you recommend some scenic spots to us?
恐怕兩天的時間不夠游覽所有的名勝古跡。
I'm afraid two-days time isn't enough to see all the historical places of interest.
博物館什么時候開門?
When does the museum open?
門票要多少錢?
How much is the admission?
給三張票。
Three tickets,please.
咱們進去吧。
Let's go in.
多美的景色。
What a wonderful sight.
想不到這地方這么美。
I didn't expect it to be so beautiful.
這景色美的仿佛置身于仙境。
The scenery is so fantastic that it seems as if you are in a fairyland.
景色美的讓人流連忘返。
The scenery is so beautiful that you can't tear youself away from it.
景色美的難以形容。
The scenery is too wonderful to describe.
這是我見過的最美麗的地方。
This is most beautiful place I have ever seen.
這真是值得一看。
It's well worth seeing.
在山頂,我們就可以俯視整座城了。
From the top of the mountain,we can have a bird's-eye-view of the city.
我可以在這照張相嗎?
May I take a picture here?
先生,可以幫我們照張相嗎?
Excuse me,sir.Could you take a picture for us?
全身還是半身?
Fulling or halfing?
請笑一笑。
Cheese.
好了,別動。
Hold youself.
可以和我照張相嗎?
Would you mind posing with me?
我想休息一會兒。
I want to rest for a while.
我想買些紀念品。
I want to buy some souvenirs.
請問,禮品店在哪?
Where's the gift shop?
你去過英國嗎?
Have you ever been to England?
你出過國嗎?
Have you ever been abroad before?
你去那出差了嗎?
Will you there on business?
廣州是怎樣的一個城市?
What's Guangzhou like?
那的公共交通怎樣?
How is the public transportation there?
那的食品怎樣?
How is the food there?
那的人怎樣?
How are the people there?
你對羅馬的印象怎樣?
What's your impression of Rome?
這座古廟有三千多年的歷史。
The old temple has a history of over three thousand years.
它保存完好。
It is well preserve.