Tender the exact fare,change will not be given on the bus.
上車請買票。
Fares,please.
對不起,我沒有零錢。
Sorry,I don't have any small change.
還有誰沒買票嗎?
Anyone without fares?
請往錢箱里投兩元錢。
Drop two yuan in the box please.
請問這車去動物園嗎?
Excuse me,does this bus go to the zoo?
到動物園有多少站?
How many stops are there to the zoo?
這輛車經過郵局嗎?
Does this bus go pass post office?
到。。。多少錢?
How much is it to...
能告訴我在什么地方下車嗎?
Can you tell me where to get off?
別擔心,我會報站的。
Don't worry,I'll call out stops.
下一站是哪?
Where is next stop?
你到站了。
It's your stop.
請問到火車站該搭哪路車?
Which bus should I take to get to railway station?
我需要轉車嗎?
Do I need to change?
這輛車只開到廣場。
This bus only goes to the square.
你得在廣場轉乘六路車。
You have to change to the No 6 bus at square.
我在哪轉車?
Where do I change buses?
請問六路車站在哪?
Excuse me,where is No 6 bus stop?
六路車多久開一班車?
How often does the No 6 bus run?
恐怕你上錯車了。
I'm afraid you've got the wrong bus.
對不起,請讓一下好嗎?
Excuse me,could you make way for me?
請往前走,后面很空的。
Please step along,there is plenty of room in the rear.
到站時請告訴我一聲好嗎?
Please let me konw when it's my stop.
請從后門下車。
Please step down at the back door.
哦,堵車了。
Oh,there's a traffic jam.
上下班高峰時期,公共汽車很擁擠。
Buses are always crowded during rush hour.