約會
A:Hello, this is Mr.Wang. I call earlier.
你好。我是王先生,稍早曾打過電話。
B:Ah, Mr. Wang. I remember. How are you?
啊!你是王先生,我記得。你好。
A:I'm fine... but I've got something urgent to discuss with your boss. Could you arrange it?
我很好……但是我有急事想找你們的老板商量,你能安排一下嗎?
B:Would tomorrow suit you? He'll be in his office the whole day tomorrow, so you can come anytime.
明天可以嗎?明天一天他都在辦公室,你什么時候都可以來。
A:Sorry, but I won't have any opening tomorrow. Can we make it some other time?
抱歉,明天我沒有空。我們能換個別的時間嗎?
B:When will it be convenient for you?
那你什么時間有空?
A:Could I possibly make it in this morning. Say, 11 o'clock?
那我可不可以在今天早上見到他,比方說11點可以嗎?
B:But he's out of the office at the moment. This morning he has a conference until 12 o'clock.
但是他現(xiàn)在不在辦公室。今天上午他有個會要開到12點。
A:How about 2:00 o'clock this afternoon?
那今天下午2點怎么樣?
B:Let me check his calendar. Oh, yes, he'll be expecting you then at 2:00 this afternoon in his office.
讓我查一下他的日程表。噢,可以。今天下午兩點他會在辦公室等你。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
B:You are welcome. See you then.
不客氣。到時候見。