盼望電話
A:Hello, this is the XX Company?
您好。這是某某公司嗎?
B:Good morning. Yes, this is XX Company. May I help you?
早上好。這是某某公司。請問您有什么事嗎?
A:May I speak to Mr. White, please?
請給我找一下懷特先生可以嗎?
B:Hold on, please.
請稍等。
A:Hello, White speaking. Who is calling?
喂,我是懷特。您是哪位?
B:Good morning. Mr. White. This is LinWei.
早上好,懷特先生。我是林偉。
A:LinWei?
林偉?
B:Yes. We met at Mr. Brown's office a month ago. I'm from M&H Company. Do you remember?
是的。我們一個月在布朗先生的辦公室見過面。我是M&H公司的。您還記得嗎?
A:Oh, yes, I remember now. So what can I do for you?
哦,是的。我想起來了。您有什么事嗎?
B:Well, Mr. White, I'd like to discuss with you about some trading arragements. So I was wondering if I could come and meet you at 9:00 o'clock tomorrow.
噢,懷特先生,我想就一些貿(mào)易商的安排同您商討一下。不知明天上午9點我能否去您那兒同您見一面。
C:I'm afraid I have another appointment at nine.
恐怕9點鐘我會有另外一個約會。
A:Then, how about 4:00 p. m. tomorrow?
那明天下午4點鐘怎么樣?
C:I don't think so. Tomorrow I'll not be available all the day. Why don't I call you back?
我想也不行。明天我一整天都沒空。還是等我給您回電話好嗎?
A:OK. Let me tell you my telephone number.
好的。那我告訴您我的電話號碼吧。
C:Oh, that is not necessary. I can consult telephone directory.
哦,那倒不必了。我可以查閱電話號碼簿。
A:When can I expect your call?
那我什么時候等您回電話?
C:Maybe in three days or so.
大概三天后吧。
A:I look forward to your call.
我盼望著您給我回電話。
B:Thank you for calling. Goodbye.
再見。