https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/21.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Thank you for your enthusiasm, Betty.
謝謝你的熱情,貝蒂。
Actually, Betty has something to be excited about.
事實上,貝蒂的確有事值得激動。
She's been offered an amazing new position at “MYW”
她在 “MYW” 獲得了一個令人驚羨的新職位。
And I hope she'll consider taking it.
我希望她可以考慮接受它。
We'll be looking for her replacement.
我們要找人接替她現(xiàn)在的職位。
Any of you interested, leave your resume with Betty.
你們中有誰感興趣的話,可以把簡歷交給Betty。
And that's it, thank you.
好了,就說這么多,謝謝。
Daniel, what are you doing?
你想干嘛?
Something you're far too loyal to ever do.
做了件你因為太過忠誠而永遠不會去做的事。
But if I leave, who's gonna take care of you?
但如果我走了,誰來照顧你呢?
Well, I guess we'll just have to find someone as good as you.
唔,我想我們就是得找個和你干得一樣好的人。
Better get started.
最好趕快開始著找
Well, I could try.
好吧,我盡力試試。
But if I don't find the perfect assistant, I'm not going anywhere.
但是如果我找不到合適的助理我就不會離開。
I mean, there's not enough time. I don't know.
我是說,沒有足夠的時間,我不知道…
Betty, Betty, sometimes we all have to take leaps of faith.
貝蒂, 貝蒂,有時候我們得暫時拋開一下忠誠。
You know, you being with Sofia are the best thing for you.
你知道的,能在Sofia手下工作對你來說是再好不過了。
Speaking of Sofia, I'd like to see you in my office.
說到Sofia,我想在我的辦公室里見你。
There's something I need to tell you.
我有點事要告訴你。