No, Belle, listen to me.
不,貝兒,你聽著
I'm old. I've lived my life.
我老了,活不了多久了
Wait.
等一下
Belle! Wait!
-貝兒 -等等…
No, please spare my daughter. Please!
求求你放了我的女兒
She's no longer your concern.
她跟你已經(jīng)沒有關系了
Take him to the village. Let me out!
-把他送回去 -放我出來
Please let me out! Let me out!
放我出來…
Please! Oh, please!
求求你…
Master?
主人
What?
什么事
Since the girl is going to be with us for quite some time
既然那個女孩 要跟我們住上一段時間
I was thinking that you might want to offer her
我在想,你也許應該…
a more comfortable room.
給她一間較舒服的房間
Then again, maybe not.
當我沒說
You didn't even let me say good-bye.
你居然不讓我說再見
I'll never see him again.
我永遠都看不到他了
I didn't get to say good-bye.
你卻不讓我說再見
I'll show you to your room.
我?guī)闳ツ愕姆块g
My room?
我的房間?
But I thought...
我以為…