迪士尼少兒雙語視頻故事《美女與野獸》第35期:陪我一輩子你也愿意嗎
I won't leave you!
我不會離你而去
What are you doing here?
你在做什么?
Run, Belle!
快跑,貝兒
Who's there? Who are you?
誰?是誰?
The master of this castle.
我是城堡的主人
I've come for my father.
我是來找我爸爸
Please let him out.
我求求你放他出來
Can't you see he's sick?
他生病了
Then he shouldn't have trespassed here!
他不該闖進這里
But he could die.
他會死的
Please, I-I'll do anything.
我求求你,我愿意做任何事情
There's nothing you can do.
你什么也不能做
He's my prisoner.
他是我的囚犯
Oh, there must be some way I can...
一定會有什么辦法可以…
Wait!
等一等
Take me instead.
讓我來代替他
You?!
你?
You would... take his place?
你愿意代替他?
Belle, no!
貝兒,不可以的
You don't know what you're doing!
假如我愿意
If I did, would you let him go?
你就會放他走?
Yes.
會
But you must promise to stay here forever.
但是你得答應永遠留在這里
Come into the light.
請站到亮的地方來
No, Belle!
不行,貝兒
I won't let you do this!
我不答應你這么做
You have my word.
我答應你
Done!
好