It's wood.They know.If anyone's gonna kill you, it'sgonna be me.
是木頭做的 他們已經知道了 如果有人要殺你 那只能是我
My ring.No! No! Vicki!I'm sorry.Oh, god.Thewatch.Find the watch.You're bleeding.
戒指給我 不要 不要 薇姬 對不起 天啊 懷表 找到懷表 你在流血
No, it's ok. It's ok. I'm ok.I couldn't stop her.I tried.What does that mean?She fed,And then Ilost her.
沒事 沒事 我沒事 我阻止不了她 我盡力了 什么意思 她吸了人血 后來我追丟了
Oh, my god.I'll take care of it. I'll find her,and I will show her that she can live like I do.
天哪 我會處理好這事的 我會找到她 然后告訴她 她也能像我一樣生活
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,Elena. I promise you.
我會確保她不會傷害任何人 埃琳娜 我保證
What do I tell my brother and-- and Matt?
我怎么向我弟弟和馬特解釋
We'll come up with a story.You mean we'll come up with a lie.
我們編個故事 你是說我們編個謊話
I'm so sorry.I gave you today just like you asked.
我很抱歉 如你所愿 我今天給了你一天時間
And I understand that you would never do anything to hurt me.
我知道你絕對不會 做任何傷害我的事
And I promise I will keep your secret, but...I can't be with you, Stefan.
我發(fā)誓我會保守秘密 但是 我不能跟你在一起了 斯特凡
I'm sorry. I just can't.
I...對不起 我.. 我做不到