I decided not to rush into anything. 我決定冷靜一段時間
Wait, so you stayed home to read a book 等下 所以你待在家看書
instead of going to that chick-flick with Aria and Emily? 而沒跟艾瑞亞和艾米麗出去玩
Well, I wasn't invited. 她們沒請我
Why? - Why? 為什么 -為什么
Because Emily is so pissed at you 因為艾米麗太生你氣了
that she's pissed at me for not being pissed at you. 而我不生你氣 她連我一起氣了
Where is your dad anyway? - He's teaching in Syracuse. 你爸上哪去了 -在錫拉庫扎
I swear, the next time he's out of town, 我發(fā)誓 下次他離開家
I am so staying at your place. 我一定要住你家去
Hello there. 你們好啊
What are you doing here? 你怎么在這兒
Using the restroom facilities. 上廁所
I don't have a toilet in my bedroom, Mona. 我房里沒廁所 夢娜
What are you doing in my house? 你來我家干什么
I was invited here. 我受邀前來
By Mike. 邁克請我的
Mike invited you? 邁克請你
Here? Why? 來這兒 為什么
This may come as a shock to you, Emily, 你可能會很吃驚 艾米麗
but some people don't tuck 'n roll every time I walk into a room. 但還是有人會熱情地邀請我進家門的
Love your wallpaper, by the way. 話說我很喜歡你的墻紙
It's so you. 很有你的風格