2號卡座那兩位香噴噴的男士問我是不是"密柜中人"
What does this mean?
那是什么意思啊
Uh, brother, I'm gonna need a little more context.
兄弟,得有上下文才能解讀啊
They said, "are you on the down-low, because we have a friend who is a big-time rice queen."
他們問:"你是不是密柜中人啊,我們有個朋友是超米后喲"
Again, coming up dry.
還是理解不能
Rice queen, is it, like, a Korean dairy queen? Kind of.
米后,是跟韓國的奶品皇后差不多咩?差不多吧
Here's table seven's check, Earl.
7號桌結賬,厄爾
Max, the guys at booth two just asked Han if was on the down-low. They think he's gay.
麥克斯,2號卡座的兩個男的剛問阿憨是不是密柜中人。他們以為他是小基佬呢
That's a step up. Usually people think he's a lesbian.
不錯啊,比以前好了。一般人家都以為他是拉拉
Here you go, Sophie.
給,蘇菲
Uh, Max, Caroline. Yeah, about last night, I hope we can keep that just between us girls.
麥克斯,卡洛琳。昨晚的事情...我希望你們能保守秘密
I'm sure we have all done things in the dark late at night with men that we'd like to forget.
大家都有過夜半時分跟男人背地里"干"一些羞于啟齒的事情
Why stop at late at night in the dark? How about early morning?
干嘛說得只有在夜半時分才干?大清早就沒做過嗎
Or a nooner at the port authority bus terminal?
大中午在港務局的巴士站干的就不算嗎
Oh, good. And you too understand, Caroline?
你理解就好。你也能理解嗎,卡洛琳
Actually, no, sorry. I haven't ever done anything with a man that I'm ashamed of.
老實說,不理解,抱歉。我還沒跟男人干過任何讓我羞于啟齒的事
Oh, yeah. But your father did steal millions and millions of dollars.
是嗎。你老爸不也騙過人家好幾百億嘛
So... don't forget that.
別忘了這檔事喲
Han just sat your favorite gays.
阿憨剛才服侍了你最愛的基佬們哦
Max, their names are Steven and Michael. And it's not very P.C. to reduce people to a stereotype.
麥克斯,人家是叫史蒂芬跟邁克。自動就把人歸類成基佬,政治立場不太正確吧
Hey, girl. What's up, care bear?
姑娘們好啊!還好嗎,小可愛們
Yeah, they're not stereotypes.
是啊,他們真不是典型的基佬
What would you say if they called you
要是人家稱你為
"The big-boob waitress from the wrong side of the tracks who had sex with everyone in high school"?
"那個生于貧民窟,睡遍全高中的巨乳服務生",你又會作何感想
I'd say, "that's why I love the gays. They get me."
我會說:"就是這樣我才愛基佬,他們真懂我"
英語口語