今天的這段對話,在討論吃飯,
你想吃點什么?不能吃辣吃鴛鴦火鍋怎么樣
來聽今天的講解:
A: I'm so hungry. Shall we go eat now, Rick?
我好餓啊!瑞克,我們現(xiàn)在去吃飯吧.
B: sure. Where do you want to go? Are you in the mood for anything in particular?
好啊.我們上哪兒吃呢?你想吃點什么?
A: how about some dumplings? I just can't get enough of them.
餃子怎么樣?我總是百吃不厭.
B: dumplings again?! Oh, Amy, let's try something new!
又吃餃子?哦,埃米,為什么不吃點別的?
A: well, what do you have in mind?
你有什么建議嗎?
B: how about the Mongolian hot pot?
火鍋怎么樣?
A: oh, it's too spicy for me. Don't you remember last time when I tasted the lamb? It was so spicy my eyes teared up!
啊,我覺得太辣了.難道你忘了上次我嘗了口羊肉,就辣的我直流眼淚?
B: maybe we can try "Yuanyang pot" this time. You can choose the non-spicy soup base.
我們這次可以試試”鴛鴦鍋”.你可以選不辣的底鍋.
A: sounds great. Do they serve noodles? I am in the mood for some tasty noodles as well.
聽起來不錯.那里有面條賣嗎?我還想吃點面條.
B: yes. The sliced noodles they offer are among the most authentic Shanxi cuisines.
有啊,那兒的刀削面還是正宗的山西口味呢.
A: great. Let's go!
不錯,那我們走吧.
B: wait a minute. Let me throw on a sweater.
稍等一下,我換身衣服.